Video marketing is taking over. Video is everywhere! In the past year, Facebook even started prioritizing video content. Just scroll through your news feed and you’ll see that there are more video posts than any others.
According to Tech Crunch, Facebook users watch 100 million hours of video every day! YouTube, with its video platform, is the second most visited website on the internet (after Google … which now ownsYouTube). The more people watch videos, the more they expect videos.
Video boosts your visibility. It has become a standard marketing tool. So, uploading video content to YouTube and other social media channels should become a habit … especially if you’re wanting to grow your brand. Fortunately, there are numerous ways to add content to your YouTube channel without shooting tons of video.
- Take a 10- to 20-second portion of an interview and turn it into a testimonial.
- Shoot a quick, behind-the-scenes video that showcases a product or service.
- Thank your customers for their loyalty.
- Introduce a new employee.
- Give a sneak peek of a new product to build excitement.
Also, if you plan to develop multiple video segments, you can shoot all the segments at once to save time and money. Ask Creative Spark to show you how it’s done.