BUILD CREDIBILITY WITH BLOGS AND VLOGS
Blogs are like newsletters that don’t get mailed. Instead, readers go to the blog site to get the latest news. A “vlog” is a clunky way to say video blog. (Blogs are like newspapers and vlogs are like CNN.)
Advantages of video blogs over written blogs:
- Your audience can see you and get a sense of who you are.
- Vlogs can be unscripted and spontaneous.
- The language doesn’t require the precision of a written blog.
Blogs and vlogs are vehicles in which you can show yourself as an expert and thought-leader in your field. They serve as “credibility builders.”
Blogs and vlogs let you dive into the details about specific topics, which helps increase your site’s ranking in search engine results. Keep in mind, however, to truly help your rankings, your posts need to be of value to your readership and customers.
When you work with Creative Spark, we can …
- Research your industry and see what people are talking about.
- Create an editorial calendar of hot topics.
- Create content that is of value to your readership.
- Shoot and edit your vlogs, giving them a professional quality.
- Raise your credibility in your field!
Developing posts for your blogs and vlogs can be time-consuming. Get Creative Spark to do the work for you.
Call 816.429.2100 or click here.
Explore another “credibility builder” … podcasting.