BUILDING YOUR BRAND WITH PODCASTS
Podcasts are like personal radio shows where you can talk endlessly about anything you want. Seriously. If you want to put people to sleep by blathering on about minutia, you can do that. However, most businesses use podcasts to increase brand awareness and build credibility. Therefore, they provide value to their listeners by discussing topics such as industry trends, new developments, and tips of the trade.
Developing a professional podcast requires planning and commitment:
- Who’s your target audience? What topics are of interest to them?
- What format will you use for the podcast: monologue, co-host, or interview?
- How long will the episodes be? The length of a commute or longer?
- How often will a new episode be released?
- What will you talk about over the course of a year?
- Do you plan to develop a seasonal podcast? If so, what are the “themes” for the first few seasons?
When you work with Creative Spark, we can …
- Develop a plan and editorial calendar for your podcast.
- “Script” each episode so the recording sessions run smoothly.
- Record each episode using high-quality microphones to reduce ambient noise and that amateurish hollow room sound.
- Edit the recordings to create a professional-quality podcast.
- Share your podcast with the world by uploading each episode to your podcast site.
- Raise your credibility in your field!
For professional-quality podcasts,
call Creative Spark at 816.429.2100 or click here.
Podcasts can be used to build your social media following.