SOCIAL MEDIA: IT’S ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS
Social media is the #1 tool for building relationships with your customers.
We use social media to reveal the people behind your business:
- Susan in business development uses social media to find out what’s important to your customers through polls and surveys.
- Tom in engineering gives updates on products and services through social media.
- Sylvia in HR uses social media to post job opportunities.
- Chris in public affairs invites customers to join you in a community service project using social media events.
- Your CEO starts discussions on industry-related topics through social media.
Social media lets customers develop a relationship with YOU.
When you work with Creative Spark, we can …
- Determine the best social media platforms for your business.
- Set up your social media accounts.
- Develop your social media profiles.
- Post content regularly, keeping you front of mind with your customers.
- Manage your online reputation by monitoring the World Wide Web for comments about you and your business and responding in a timely manner.
- Help you increase your following.
- Post content that sounds just like you!
To engage your customers and develop new relationships,
call Creative Spark at 816.429.2100 or click here.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. etc. etc. Confused by all the social media platforms? Check out this easy-to-understand Guide to Social Media.
Increase engagement by adding videos to your social media posts.